Friday, August 26, 2011

Foto Friday - My Creation



A few weeks ago, I won an Allied Metal Display in a blogger contest. I was trying to find a design that screamed me, and it wasn't there, so I contacted Joel, and we bounced ideas around. I have had the greatest customer service from Joel over at Allied, as it literally took me weeks to try and figure out what felt right for me.
While Allied had several cityscapes that are really nice, they didn't match up with my newly re-acquired country/small town life. So Joel and I talked, ran through several ideas, I even sent a PDF very bad sketch his way, and we came up with something I really enjoy. This afternoon, it got posted on the Allied Metal Display Facebook page, and I squealed with delight!!! 16 people had liked the photo and 8 more left comments, and I felt like one proud mama.
Here are the photos of my/our/Allied Metal Display's new "ruralscape" design:
It has been sent out, so I hope to be taking photos of the real thing in the near future, and holding a great giveaway for you all!
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. ha! I am the fifth one down commenting on it!! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, stay tuned, you may be able to win your own ruralscape soon!!!

    ReplyDelete