Sunday, September 19, 2010

And....

I finished. Despite a few catches here and there (woke up with a sore knee.... boo) things went well. Met my C goal, unfortunately that's about it. Still proud I did it, and feeling ok with the results.

War wound recap: Blisters on both of my feet, despite the fact I put body glide on them AND was wearing "blister-proof" socks with a one year guarantee (guess who's returning them to Running room?). Worried that one of my big toenails might disappear in the next couple of weeks, as it is feeling painful when pressure is applied to it. Hoping it is just swelling and that tomorrow it will be fine.

Cake is a bit of a bust, icing didn't fare well in the freezing, but the cake is still moist and nice.

Will have full recap, WITH photos, soon. For now, just looking forward to a quiet night with my hubby and a good night's sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy a much deserved quiet night. I look forward to the full report. Great job you for doing your first half! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for pics and the full report!

    You finished the half!

    ReplyDelete