Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Facts

Once again, my posting is going to be fast and furious, with no real central theme. I am catching up on all the things I wanted to say but didn't get to this week with all the chaos.

1. For those of you who have been on the edge of their seats with anticipation (ie nobody) - I didn't take the job. Too much risk, not enough reward. It still feels bad, but I think I made the right choice. I hate that I have had people around me doubting my decision and making some less than supportive comments, but thankfully those most important in my life are there to hold me up while I am feeling down.

2. I might have another job offer in the hopper - just a part time gig to increase my income at a local grocery store, but it is something, so fingers crossed. We could use the money, especially considering the $900 (!) we had to pay out for repairs to our car this morning.

3. Despite my best intentions, I have not stuck 100% to my meal plans or my running schedule. I'm working on it, but it's definitely not easy! Must. Try. Harder

4. I'm having a busy weekend with a bridal shower and visiting friends with a new baby, but I am oddly looking forward to my 18k run this weekend. I may finish my Gu chomps (not my favourite, make me nauseated unfortunately) and try my clif gel, but I am pretty sure I am a Gu gel girl.

5. I'll be revealing who wins something little from me on the weekend for guessing the most lies from my Sunday Night Secrets post. You have to be a follower to win! This means there is still a bit more time to enter! Don't know what I will give out, but I hope you'll enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I think you made a good choice with the job, from what you've said. Sorry to hear about your car. I hate car repairs :(

    I can't do chomps either, bleh. Have a great weekend, enjoy your run!

    ReplyDelete