Wednesday, July 7, 2010

VOTE FOR ME!!!!

Poll: Who should win Canada's family with S'more?

I should!!!!

Ok, this is a shameless posting here, I am hoping that I might have some sneaky stalkers who don't follow, and some followers who are nice enough to take some time and help me out by voting for me in the "Family with S'more contest"

Back story (short version) is: When my dear husband and I got married, we decided to have a s'mores buffet at the wedding, with a variety of flavours of chocolate and marshmallows. It was a great hit, and a great way to combine our family traditions, and do something special for my stepdaughter at our wedding. So when I heard of this contest, I knew I HAD to enter, and sure enough, I am one of three finalists! I am praying to win this contest, as clearly, we have had some financial restraints and a free vacation would be wonderful for myself and my family.

So, the link is above, I am Pamela B. and you can vote once a day until July 27th. ANY vote is appreciated!
Here are some photos for fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment